Qualities of our Members
In our new members, we look for people who:
- Are emotionally mature and value sustaining relationships
- Desire to prioritize time for community, including time for meals, meetings, chores, hospitality duties, and hanging out
- Are flexible, and conscious of cross-cultural and inter-generational issues
- Are committed to practicing open communication with others
- Are enthusiastic about living in community
- Are friendly
- Are willing to accept a vegetarian diet for all shared food.
- To become a member, you:
- Visit the community for dinner, usually on a Sunday evening, and check each other out.
- Submit the application form below, including a bio or personal statement (you can be creative here) so we get a flavor of your life.
- Be interviewed by the community.
- Provide references (former room-mates, community members, people who like you)
- If offered a place in the community, pay the security deposit to secure it.
- Move in!
Fill out this application form when you are ready to apply for membership.